* We require a $300 deposit at the time of booking a portrait session. Half of this is a session fee, the other half is applied to your print and product order at our ordering session. We accept cash, check, visa, mastercard, discover and can customize a payment plan.
* If you need to re-schedule your session due to sickness or a scheduling conflict, please contact us at least 12 hrs prior to your session to let us know. We understand that last minute sicknesses can occur with small children and we will do our best to find another time that fits into everyone’s schedule and health! If we are able to re-schedule within 14 days, the deposit will transfer to the next session time. If we are unable to re-schedule within 14 days, the deposit is non-refundable but may be transfered to a future date if desired. If you cancel your session, the deposit is non-refundable.
* Print orders are placed with our lab once a week. Our turn-around time with print orders is 2-3 weeks from the time you place your order. If you need a print by a special date, please let us know so that we may accommodate your delivery time needs.
* Album orders are placed once a week. Design proposals are submitted to the client for approval within 2 weeks of your album ordering appointment. Production of an album can take anywhere from 3-12 weeks, depending on the album company and the size/style of your album. We do our best to communicate a more accurate delivery time to our clients, however sometimes during a busy time of year it is more difficult to give an *exact* date. Our albums are hand-made and beautifully crafted keepsakes… they take more time to create and thus, we ask for your patience in receiving your finished album. If you need your album by a special date, please let us know so that we may accommodate your delivery time needs.
* Our prints and product are of the utmost quality available to professional photographers. We strive to work with companies that stand behind the quality of their product. If you should experience unhappiness with the quality of an ordered print or product, we will fix/replace that item in a timely manner. If you should experience a manufacture’s defect, please let us know as soon as possible so that we may address the problem and work with the vendor to replace your item. We do not offer refunds for sessions or product ordered. However, we will make every effort to make sure you are pleased with the quality of your experience until you are beyond happy!!