Heather and I had such a great time photographing David Golden & Sara Loboy’s wedding last night! Their wedding took place at the beautiful and unique St. Agatha’s Church in Sellwood, with a reception at the lovely Arista Ballroom on Hawthorne Blvd. Why was it to fun you ask? Well here’s the list:
1. First and foremost Sara and David we’re having a wonderful time celebrating their new union (bonus – they looked great doing it!).
2. They were also surrounded by a fabulous crowd of friends and family.
3. It was a particularly temperate evening in Portland, Oregon with a gorgeous sunset.
4. Heather and I love working together.
5. At the end of the night Heather and I got to take these fun Original Photobooth photos!
The list goes on and on.
So far, this is our favorite shot from the evening, but we have tons to look through.
I simply love the idea of having a photobooth at a wedding reception. I will be the first to say that they shouldn’t “replace” a photographer at your reception, but they are the perfect complement to each other. This photobooth company in particular has a great product and is run by a super friendly lady – Christy Vance
Stay tuned for more!